1/ CAR TRANSFERS
Mr Linh's Adventures
can organise private car transfers from Hanoi to Ba Be NP. Please contact us.
2/ SHUTTLE BUS HANOI ↔ BA BE NATIONAL PARK
(We have to temporarily postpone this service due to the lack of participants. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.)
We run daily buses from Hanoi to Ba Be National Park. The shuttle bus or tourist bus is organized by Mr Linh's Adventures
Bus price: USD $15/ oneway
Hanoi - Ba Be National Park - 5 hours travelling
- Pick up: 7:30 AM at Mr Linh's Adventures Office, 83 Ma May street. Hoan Kiem. Hanoi
8:00 AM at Hanoi opera house, 01 Trang Tien street. Hoan Kiem. Hanoi
- off: 12:30 PM at Ba Be National Park entrain, Boat station, Pac Ngoi village, Bo Lu village and Coc Toc village and Ba Be Tourism Centre
Ba Be National Park - Hanoi - 5 hours travelling
- Pick up: 12:00 PM at Ba Be Tourism Centre
in Bo Lu village, homestays in Coc Toc
and Pac Ngoi village
12:30 PM at Ba Be National Park entrain, Boat station
and hotel in Khang Ninh commune.
off: 5:30 PM at Mr Linh's Adventures Office in the oldquarter, 83 Ma May street. Hoan Kiem. Hanoi.
+84 9 860 160 68
3/ LOCAL BUSES TO BA BE NATIONAL PARK
(The bus operators will make every effort to operate according to published schedules. However, the travel route can change depending on local conditions.)
My Dinh Station (10:00) - Cho Don Town (16:00) - Bo Lu Village (17:00)
You should get to MY DINH BUS STATION at 09:30 and look for a local bus (Thuong Nga company) to CHO DON TOWN. This can be found at gate no.33. This is the only one that will take you directly to CHO DON via THAI NGUYÊN CITY, # 29B11637, leaving at 10:00.
Another minivan from the same company will take you to Ba Be lake-shore (Ba Be Tourism Centre).
- Sapa - Lao Cai Station (17h00) - Thai Nguyen night sleeping bus (6h00)- Bang Lung (10h00)
- Buy a ticket for the night bus to Thai Nguyen from Lao Cai Station.
- Buses usually stop every 1 or 2 hours. They are sometimes chilly with A/C.
- Arrive at Thai Nguyen bus station at 06.30 AM the next morning. (You can get breakfast at a local restaurant)
NB There will be many cars or local buses at the bus station saying 'Ba Be'' and they will try to persuade you to use their transport. However, they will not take you to all the way to Ba Be National Park but only to Cho Ra Town which is 20 km short of the park and then you'll have to hire a motorbike to the Park or pay a substantial extra bus fare.
- The bus that WILL take you all the way to Ba Be National Park is a white one THUONG NGA #20k8496. It departs at about 08:20. This bus should take you to Cho Don Town where you will transfer another bus before you are let off at Nam Cuong Market, about 2km from Ba Be Tourism Centre.
FROM CAO BANG
Cao Bang (07:00) - Phu Thong Town (11h30) - Bo Lu Village (14h00)
-At Cao Bang bus station, look for a bus to Thai Nguyen or Hanoi. However, please ask the bus driver to let you off at Phu Thong to catch another bus to Ba Be (Cho Ra).
-From Phu Thong there are buses to Cho Ra every hour.
-At Cho Ra look for a “Xe Om”, (a motorbike taxi) who will take you to Bo Lu village (Ba Be lake-shore)
FROM HA GIANG
Ha Giang (6h00) - Bo Dau Town (13h00) - Cho Ra Town - Bo Lu Village (motor taxi)
TOURIST MAP OF BA BE NATIONAL PARK