We want all of our guests to have a safe and enjoyable stay in Mr Linh's Lakeside Lodge - Ba Be National Park. In order to ensure this, we have put together some rules and regulations which are outlined below. Please read these carefully before booking and make sure to adhere to them during your stay.
All guests are required to show a valid form of identification at the front desk on check in:
• Guests from overseas are required to present a passport with a valid visa.
• Domestic guests are required to show a valid ID card or any other legal document(s) for identification purposes.
No weapons, poison or explosives shall be permitted anywhere in Mr Linh's Lakeside Lodge at any time.
Gambling and the use of illegal drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone found breaking this rule will be hold responsible as this is not only prohibited by the homestay but illegal in Vietnam.
Cooking food and ironing clothes is prohibited in the rooms of the homestay as this poses a fire risk.
Smoking is prohibited within the rooms of the lodge.
Please make sure the door and window of your room are locked, the lights are turned off and the key is returned to the receptionist before leaving the lodge. Any lost or damaged key will be charged accordingly.
Check-in time from 14:00.
• Early check-in from 05:00 to 09:00 will be charged 50% of the room rate.
• Early check in from 09:00 to 14:00 will be charged 30% of the room rate.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
• Late check out from 12:00 to 15:00 will be charged 30% of the room rate.
• Late check out from 15:00 to 18:00 will be charged 50% of the room rate.
• Late check out after 18:00 will be charged 100% of the room rate.
There is no safety box in any room so each guest is responsible of their own valuables. Mr Linh's Lakeside Lodge will not be responsible for the damage or loss of any property.
Thank you for reading these rules and regulations and respecting our business.
Mr Linh's Lakeside Lodge Management