We want all of our guests to have a safe and enjoyable stay in Mr Linh's Homestay. In order to ensure this, we have put together some rules and regulations which are outlined below. Please read these carefully before booking and make sure to adhere to them during your stay.
1. All guests are required to show a valid form of identification at the front desk on check in:
• Guests from overseas are required to present a passport with a valid visa.
• Domestic guests are required to show a valid ID card or any other legal document(s) for identification purposes.
2. No weapons, poisons or explosive shall be permitted anywhere in Mr Linh’s Homestay at any time.
3. Gambling and the use of illegal drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone found to breaking this rule will be held responsible as this is not only prohibited by the homestay but illegal throughout the whole of Vietnam.
4. Cooking food and ironing clothes is prohibited in the rooms of the homestay as this poses a fire risk.
5. Smoking is prohibited within the rooms of the homestay.
6. Please make sure the door and window of your room are locked, the lighting is turned off and key returned to the receptionist before leaving homestay. Any lost or damaged keys will be charged accordingly.
7. Check – in times is from 14:00.
Early check-in from 05:00 to 09:00 will be charged at 50% charged of the room rate.
Early check in from 09:00 to 14:00 will be charged at 30% charge of the room rate.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Late check out from 12:00 to 15:00 will be charged at 30% of the room rate.
Late check out from 15:00 to 18:00 will be charged at 50% of the room rate.
Late check out after 18:00 will be charged at 100% of the room rate.
8. Guest must store their valuables either in the safety box in their room or register them at the reception. Mr Linh’s homestay will not be responsible for the damage or loss of any property for those who choose not to follow this rule.
Thank you for reading these rule and regulations and respecting our business.
Mr Linh’s homestay Management.